The PassiveInvesting.com Team acquires institutional-quality multifamily assets throughout the United States. We strive to improve our communities through moderate interior and exterior renovations. In addition, our team is experienced in identifying operational inefficiencies which allows us to improve operations to exceed investor expectations.
At PassiveInvesting.com We Are Targeting Markets with Strong Apartment Fundamentals and Moderate Cap Rates
- Employment Drivers
- Strong employment drivers provide stable rental income and lower the risk of the investment by keeping the occupancy rates high.
- Supply Constraints
- The submarket must have high barriers to entry and a population growth sufficient enough to absorb the schedule future supply of new apartments.
- GDP Growth
- Being sure to avoid markets nearing a potential bust and that are currently experiencing extremely low cap rates.
- Multifamily Cap Rate Trends
- In order to achieve our annual preferred returns for our investors, the economics of the metro area must be very strong.
- Multifamily Rental Trends
- Growing rents serve as an important indicator of a healthy and stable economy with lower associated risk of investment.
- Multifamily Occupancy Trends
- Healthy occupancy rates signal a growing population that is outpacing the current supply of new apartments.
Target Multifamily Markets
Our team is actively searching for quality multifamily assets in the following markets:
- Greenville, SC
- Charleston, SC
- Charlotte, NC
- Raleigh/Durham, NC
- Atlanta, GA
- Jacksonville, FL
- Orlando, FL